The MS Capstone offers you a choice of specialty in the areas of data science, statistical genetics, or modeling and methods, and the opportunity to complete a career-advancing capstone project that will showcase your skills.
- Prepare for career paths such as biostatistician, research scientist, or data analyst.
- Streamlined timeline—earn your degree in 18 months.
- Learn from internationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to educating the next generation of biostatisticians.
- Join an energetic community of students, faculty, and scientists at the cutting edge of impact research.
- Complete a capstone project and portfolio showcasing key skills to future employers.
- Choice of 3 specialized pathways.
- Optional distance learning in year 2.
- Program type: fee-based
As a student in our program, you will benefit from an innovative curriculum that provides a rigorous and applications-driven foundation in statistical theory and methods (the science of biostatistics) and biomedical data analysis (the practice of applying biostatistics).